Hello friends! Today could be your lucky day: I have a pair of European flights up for grabs thanks to the American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card.
I joined American Express at a special blogger meet-up to celebrate the golden travel rewards linked to their Preferred Rewards Gold Card.
Hosted at Saint Martins Lane hotel, it was quite a sparkling evening – there were stylish cocktails, including a lychee martini dusted with gold, the chance to pan through sand to find winning golden nuggets and lots of chats about the amazing travel perks of having a Card. And that’s not all – I won a pair of flights to Europe to give away on the blog.
So what is this Preferred Rewards Gold Card all about? Well, the great thing is, the points you earn by using the Card can be turned into really worthwhile rewards such as flights, hotel stays and much more. You’ll even receive two complimentary annual visits to airport lounges worldwide.
To help you build up points quickly, you’ll receive double the rewards on virtually all travel-related spend and practically all purchases while you’re abroad. What’s more, there is no limit on the points you can earn and they never expire, so this is one Card that’s worth its weight in gold, may I say.
Right now, American Express is giving away a welcome bonus of 20,000 points just by spending and charging £1,000 in the first three months of Cardmembership. With Christmas shopping, that is going to be pretty easy to achieve. In fact, that’s enough points for a pair of return flights to some of Europe’s most exciting cities*. Want to find out more? Visit amex.co.uk/goldrush.
Now – to be in with the chance of winning a pair of flights to a European destination of your choice worth up to £400 you need to be based in the UK (sorry, fellow froggies!) and over 18. You also need to follow Tea Time in Wonderland on Facebook or/and Twitter. Ready? Simply answer the below question in the comments below – we promise it is a very easy one:
The Preferred Rewards Gold Card knows no boundaries when it comes to the world of what?
*Subject to availability – taxes, fees and surcharges apply.
The winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received and the competition will close at midnight on Tuesday 15th November 2011.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 or over and entry is limited to one per household.
- The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of contact, or a new winner will be selected.
- The prize consists of a pair of economy flights up to the value of £400 including taxes and surcharges.
- Flights must be taken by 1 May 2012 and requested a minimum of 6 weeks prior to departure to ensure reservations.
- Travel insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their guest have valid passports & any other visas or other documentation required to make the relevant trip.
- All travel dates are subject to availability. Flights may not be taken during peak periods.
- If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued. No compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- All bookings are subject to the chosen airline’s published Conditions of Carriage and flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Flights include all taxes and surcharges, but do not include transfers and/or additional travel, accommodation or other additional charges.
- American Express assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
- Employees of American Express and those of any associated companies, their immediate family or agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to play.
- The promoter: American Express Services Europe Limited, London SW1W 9TQ. The Preferred Rewards Gold Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services